Christmas was great, we spent the holidays in BR and learned that Aiden is not a big fan of ripping the wrapping paper but does love the toys inside.

I thought this one was cool a crinkly chewable book!
Of course we way over did it on toys but I figure it's a good thing since soon he'll have to share with a lili sis.

Aiden amongst the forest of unopened presents.
There is a great charity event in Lafayette Noel Acadien Village which we took our munchkin too; he stared at the lights, got too take a pic with Santa and assaulted Frosty;


I've never seen a jolly old man's eyes get so big as when Aiden grabbed that beard and gave a little tug.
Next was New Years and what better way to kick it off than rampant sickness?!? I was sick 3-4 days with fever, then munchkin started getting congested and came down with RSV. Needless to say the first few weeks were rather trying especially for Kelli who found herself pregnant with a sick husband and baby.
In developmental news we found out that I'll A's head ain't so Lil as he scored above 95% for 6 months. Also, he is now able to get onto his hands and knees at will and wobbles back and forth, raises a knee or leg then lunges flat. So crawling could be right around the corner.

Also he's outgrown his car seat/carrier luckily he has mastered sitting up and is now in high chairs when out and about.

On the Abbie front our little girl is growing just fine, the 20 week ultrasound showed no problems and barring any complications her birthday will be May 21st.
Here's one final pic that sums up to me how we all felt after the whirlwind of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years...

- Posted using BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment