Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello World 2.0

So I was really annoyed with the unneccesary complexity of Wordpress blog service and have converted us over to blogger!  Sorry for any confusion notice that our URL is german-ation.blogspot.com, here's a repost of our first/last Wordpress entry:

I found the generic first blog title rather fitting considering this will feature the first picture of our newest addition to our family.  So without further ado say hello to Aiden/Abigail,


My baby's a Bluberry!
 We are 9-10 weeks along which puts the delivery around Mid-July.  The first changes to the house have already occurred with the futon in the office getting the heave-ho; Izzy & Suzy, our 2 cat's, were not amused as the futon was their hiding place from Bentley, our Blue Heeler.   Next are plans for ripping out carpeting and installing some hardwood AFTER Christmas/New Years.  We'll try to keep this updated fairly frequently but I'm not going to make any promises that we won't go a couple of weeks without an entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment